CUMONEY® Visa® Gift
When your members have something to celebrate, there’s no better solution than CUMONEY Visa Gift Cards from LSC®.
They’re a wonderful way to say congratulations, happy birthday, thank you, or simply just because!
From parties to special occasions, and even for holidays, CUMONEY Gift Cards make the perfect present for any occasion.
To learn more about CUMONEY Visa Gift Cards from LSC contact the Prepaid Department at (800) 304-2273, option 4, or email us at prepaid at lsc dot net
Get Started Today
For more information about our Gift Card program, please call 800-942-7124 or email sales (at) lsc.net
Need support once a program is live? The LSC Prepaid Team assists by helping you all the way, including training your staff. You can reach the Prepaid Team at 800-304-2273 (Option 4)
Marketing materials that help showcase the Gift Card program are available for a nominal fee and can be ordered directly through Prepaid Access Marketing tab.
More About Our Gift Cards
LSC offers several programs that are designed to allow credit unions to compete with gift card and reloadable ‘stored value’ debit cards. Gift cards can now be paired with customizable greeting cards for a nominal fee.
Credit Union Benefits
- Increase revenue stream.
- Provide members with the ability to purchase gifts while taking care of other financial obligations.
- Safer than cash – if it is lost or stolen, unused portions can be replaced.
- Can be used anywhere Visa is accepted in the U.S.
- More flexibility than merchant gift cards.
- Card values are the member’s choice – between $10 and $1000.
- A variety of designs to choose from to suit any gift-giving occasion.
How the Gift Card works
- For the purchaser: Buy a gift card at the Credit Union with cash, check or Credit Union credit card, the same process that is done at a store.
- For the recipient: Use it like a VISA debit card for purchases, utilizing the balance on the account through signature transactions.
- Once implemented, a stock of cards is ordered through LSC’s secured Prepaid Access website by a designated Administrator. Credit Unions store those cards in a vault until issued to members.
- Marketing materials that help showcase the Gift Card program are available for nominal fee. These can be ordered directly through Prepaid Access’ Marketing tab.